View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 03:42 AM   #604
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I am with jthig on this one, Duncan's 2014 title will do wonders for his legacy. Not only is it one more than Shaq, but coming 15 years after his first will suggest that you could build a title winning team around him for much much longer than most players. You could argue that he is the second best big man after Kareem to ever play. Ahead of Wilt, Shaq, Hakeem, Moses.

Russell for me is always difficult to judge because his Celtics teams were so incredibly loaded compared to the rest of the league, and it's clear from highlights that his offensive game was much more limited compared to other greats, that I find it hard to give him too much credit for his 11 titles.

Last edited by endrity; 01-05-2015 at 03:46 AM.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote