View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #804
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I don't know who would have been available, but I wonder what the Mavs would have looked like with a PG that was a decent defender and wasn't a total waste of space when it came to shooting the ball.
Dragic comes to mind. Hard to say if he's truly ever been available. Phoenix is in a weird in between place as far as playoffs and after signing Thomas this summer.

I'm guessing Phoenix probably wanted more than the package Celtics got but then they traded for Wright anyway...

All things being equal I prefer Dragic but MBT might not see it that way. I remember something about Cuban implying that they thought Dragic was "empty stats" after the summer we were all so hot for him.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote