Thread: Start Barea
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 03:42 PM   #56
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilease View Post
Are you still not getting it? We wouldnt have won more with Nelson/Wright/Crowder anyway. We were not on pace for your miraculous 65+ wins season before the trade. Which point guard do you think the Mavs should have traded for? Who else was available? Wherever I look I cant see anybody around the league the mavs wouldve been able to acquire. They got the best available point guard out there, wether he can shoot or not. And so far, the trade is far away from being a failure. We will see in a couple of months. Fact is something had to be done and we werent going anywhere with the pre-trade team, now, its still difficult but not completely impossible to get past the 1st round.
I disagree with you. But we're going in circles. So I'll end it there. The only thing I agree with is something needs to be done. And I still feel that way now. We're going nowhere with our current roster.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote