View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 05:37 PM   #883
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I'd love for Kevin Durant to play in Dallas, but I really would hate to be in the position to figure out how to make such a trade work. That'd be very complicated. There are a number of guys I don't want to see leave right now. Sure, he's a better player than anyone on our team right now. I give him that, but is he worth multiple stars? I wouldn't say that. IMHO Monta Ellis, Dirk Nowitzki, and Tyson Chandler are all untouchable. And who wants Chandler Parson's contract? It was devised so that it would be untradable.

Then there is Rondo. OKC does not need him. The only player the Thunder likely want from Dallas is Tyson Chandler.
Yes he's worth multiple stars. I don't want to trade dirk because of his history but outside of That? I'd trade just about everyone for him
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote