View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 06:59 PM   #902
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvbull200 View Post
If you want my opinion, Dirk has been the biggest issue with the offense in the past 2 months.
I'd look at Monta before I'd look at Dirk. If you take out the clippers game where Monta left for injury he has 35 free throws in 12 games. He has 55 3's in those same games. 11 of those free throws came in a game against Twolves. So take those out and it's down right awful. Monta is the number 1 option/playmaker on this team, and as of late he isn't attacking the same as he did earlier in the year. His ft's per game have been going down progressively from almost 5 to start the year to 2.6 for the month of Februrary. While his 3's have increased from 3.5 to 4.6. He never gets love from refs but if he doesn't attack the rim and put pressure on defenses this offense isn't the same IMO.

I agree with the rest of the post though. Whole team looks awful right now on offense and don't even box out on defensive rebounding opportunities either.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote