View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 02:53 PM   #915
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
*disclaimer and f/disclosure - I was for the Rondo trade

Do you tolerate and live with the good/ignore the bad?

per ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
NBA's Bottom Four in Points Per Play this season? Rondo (0.65), Lance (0.68), Perk (0.68) and MCW (0.71)

So if Rondo gets you the assists and defense do you live with the above stat?
Are Charlotte fans OK with Lance's poor production?
Are Cleveland fans fine with Perkins toughness worth the 5.5 reb and 4pts production?
Is that just personal ppg or overall offense per player? Rondo has never had a high ppg total. And his last two games he is shooting very well from the field.

Everyone thinks they're a master of advanced stats these days. I feel they are very oversaturated and could be brought up for or against any player in the league. I want Rondo to do more as much as the next person, but the constant harping on him (from others not you specifically dirt) is getting old.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-23-2015 at 02:54 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote