View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 06:48 AM   #108
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilease View Post
I dont get that either... I think he did pretty okay last night, not an outstanding game but neither was he alone responsible for the loss. If he makes that layup with 2 minutes left its like a 3 point game I think, so that was on him, but he was solid the rest of the game. Leading the team in rebounds with 7, in assists with 6, I admit he had 4 turnovers but his shooting wasnt a problem last night. If you look at the rest of the roster, not enough rebounds overall, Barea shooting 30%, RJ like 25%, Monta 25%, Charlie 25%. That list goes on, only 3 players played well enough yesterday and we missed our best defender/player and another starter. Just accept the loss as a team-loss (very rarely is something else) and stop blaming Rondo for everything.
I agree that he's gotta make that layup, but it's worth remembering that Monta and I believe JJ both missed similarly contested layups in the last four minutes.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote