View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 06:27 PM   #49
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I love Ellis and wish nothing the best for him, but I'd rather see him go. As previously posted, it's much easier finding a SG (with bad defense) than a PG.

I keep Rondo because I think we've only seen 50% of what he truly does which is defense and make shots for other players.

We need ...
1) Reliable scoring from ALL the players. Dirk and Monta are both killing our offense right now and neither show any signs of figuring it out.
2) Strong defense which Rondo gives us our best chance at with the PG position compared to UFAs.
3) Teamwork which RC needs to figure out with a consistent group of guys throughout the entire season.
4) Donnie needs to draft a quality player(s) in last 1st or early 2nd round.
I hesitate to say this because association doesn't equal causation but having rondo at the point pretty much limits your offensive ceiling to league average. He's not good enough defensively to make up for that
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote