View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 11:07 PM   #53
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I just feel Rondo is living off of reputation. His passes are nifty, and he can play above average defense.

He had THREE HOF to pass to. All in their respective primes. Anyone should be averaging a good number of assists in that position. How do you spend your entire career not improving your jump shot. There isnt a single player in the league that cocks their elbow out, yet you continue to do it and not try and improve?
I would hope that the Mavs coaching staff would work to improve his shot, specifically his 3 point shot. I would also argue that he is not much different than Parson who's shot is extremely flat. I want those guys back with the assumption they are going to improve. If not, then they are not the professionals that I think they are.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote