View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 02:14 PM   #156
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkmoreland View Post
When we see how Murray does in Philly and how McFadden and a rookie to be named later do in Dallas this year, we will get to see just how much of Murray's success last year was due to the best offensive line in football. It should be interesting.
I'm not so far on this side as many other Cowboy fans are, but I will say that I won't miss Murray fumbling the ball in key situations...especially that Julius Pepper one vs Greenbay. That, the injury history, and the price tag made his departure a relatively easy one to make.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote