View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 10:44 PM   #171
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I'm not talking about a repost pass, I'm referring to when he threw it to the top of the key and then faced up at the wing clearly not trying to repost and then when he drove the lane to within 5 feet then threw it to the corner to aminu where he had a mid range shot. I dislike monta hero ball but I also would rather Dirk shoot a contested shot when everyone else is cold and Dirk seemed content to keep passing simply cuz Houston "forced" him to do so by running out on him.
Sometimes you make the pass because you think you're creating a look for someone else by drawing the defense to that. Remember, when you draw the defense to you in the lane, it's often the second pass that results in a wide open look.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote