View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 10:32 AM   #187
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Well that game is the perfect example of why i'd rather face Memphis over Houston. Harden will single-handedly (plus the refs) take an entire team out with his signature move of drive the basket, get a foul. Yes, the Mavs didn't play well down the stretch and yes, RC made some crazy rotations. But holy crap, this is totally 2006 Heat/DWade all over again.

I'm perfectly fine losing to a better team. I cannot stand losing to damn ref whistles for their favorite NBA player.
I agree. I voted for Memphis in poll thread.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote