View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 06:41 PM   #102
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

I didn't watch the game last night. First Mavs Playoff game that I haven't watched in the last decade and a half. Didn't watch a single second. I don't know why, but I just didn't feel like making the emotional investment. It sounds like I made the right decision.

Based on what people are saying, it certainly sounds like Rondo didn't work out. I will eat my crow. I wanted him here. What doesn't make sense to me is, that in a contract year, why would he quit on his team like that in the Playoffs? He has some serious mental issues if he's dumb enough to do it. Speaking of dumb enough, I think the Lakers might be the only team out there dumb enough to pay this guy a huge sum of money. If they don't pay him, then his "defiance" against Carlisle is going to cost him millions on his next contract.

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 04-22-2015 at 06:41 PM.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote