View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 05:04 PM   #50
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy View Post
You're right. I appreciate not being banned. And I understand that I'm not entitled to people liking my posts. But I really haven't said anything that controversial.
Going into Dirk's thread to say he isn't a quality starter would be the same as us going and shitting all over a Hakeem appreciation thread saying you only have rings because Jordan retired. In the course of 10mins you posted- Dirk isn't a starting caliber player, CP doesn't contribute on defense(yet defenders shoot better vs Ariza this year than CP), and basically saying we should fear the rockets and if we don't its sour grapes.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote