View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 09:22 PM   #53
sammy
Banned

sammy has a spectacular aura aboutsammy has a spectacular aura aboutsammy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You don't have to say anything controversial to set people off around here -- Rajon Rondo just quit on us in the middle of a playoff game... I mean, have you ever seen a guy just up and quit on his team like that before? Sure, I've seen some players half-ass their way through games, but I've never seen an NBA player just straight-up quit on his team during the playoffs, and I've been watching basketball for 30+ years.

Please understand that you're not going to find rational behavior or discussions here, now... Our problems are much greater than this series against Houston.

But that said, I still think you guys are the 4th or 5th best team in the West, and beating up on this battered Mavs squad is nothing to brag about...
Fair enough - I have never seen anyone quit like Rondo did either. On the bright side, it's a long series and y'all have a great owner in Mark Cuban. He will turn this around quickly.
sammy is offline   Reply With Quote