View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 02:33 PM   #20
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I don't think people understand how overrated lillard is.
Got to disagree with you here. Playing with Lillard is definitely more attractive to a star than playing with anyone on the Mavs, including Chandler Parsons.

He's 24, has never missed a game, and proven time after time he is a clutch performer. He hasn't played well against Memphis, but that says more about Memphis. They've been dominating Portland.

All in all however, I'm beginning to convince myself we have a chance to get him. He is from Dallas after all, and we still have Parsons and the rights to Ellis who'll opt out. We should also have a decent pick in a deep draft. Let's hope we hit, it's long overdue.