View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 06:04 PM   #509
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvind View Post
This Rockets fan wasn't cocky and if anything I figured Clippers would be more focused and play with nothing to lose....
The only points I was making were that Rocket fans, in general, acted as if a parade was needed for a first round win vs a depleted mavs roster. If you didn't then kudos to you but I was referring to the fan base as a whole and not every single fan individually. I was then stating that the Rockets team played that exact same way. Like they had arrived. Like they proved something already. And with CP3 out it's like they already checked a big fat "W" before this game even began. Especially that fraud of a MVP candidate. Who had just found out he had lost the MVP. So instead of playing with fire and showing people they may have made a mistake, he proceeded to have 9 turnovers and was back to his old Harden ways on defense. He further showcased that if he does not get free throws against contenders his team loses. With 2 wins in the regular season vs clips he averaged 15 ft's. In the 2 losses vs clips he averaged under 6. Down 10 with 2min left he seriously just let Matt Barnes walk into the middle of the paint, because he was ball watching, catch a pass and an easy layup. Then proceeded to jog up after and turn it over for his 9th one of the game.

This is a 7 game series but if Clips are allowed to play Harden tight without the ridiculous 12-20 ft games he usually gets, then this is over in 5. Maybe 6 at most if the clips mail it in tonight after getting the split. There is a reason every team wanted to play the Mavs, Blazer or Rockets. They are simply a class below the real contenders.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote