View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 09:03 AM   #186
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'd love to see Ellis at pg, but the FO won't do it. It would solve a lot of issues and not have to force yet another incoming pg to learn the system. I think it would also somewhat force Monta to be a playmaker and not play Montaball all the time. But, moot point.

Mavs either need to let Ellis go for a defensive 2 or get a PG who is elite at defense. We don't need a good defender at the one...we need elite to have any chance against the West guards.
I brought up Monta at pg a few weeks back and recieved all kind of posts why it would'nt work. Monta is a willing passer. I don't see him as a greedy scorer. He did what he had to do this year because of the lack of other scoring options. I think it would work very well because Parsons can also run the offense as a point forward. Your point guard needs to be able to score in today's nba.

I reall like having Parsons and Aminu on the floor together. Mavs must make keeping Aminu a priority. If Brewer (Rockets) is a free agent the Mavs should also go after him. He never should have gotten away from Dallas.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote