View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 09:43 AM   #198
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Aminu definitely fits the profile, and yes, Corey Brewer does as well -- so it wouldn't surprise me at all if this is the direction we keep heading... But then again, it also wouldn't surprise me if we kept loading the bench with veteran players over 30 who subscribe to Rick's "be ready" mantra until Dirk actually does retire.
A lot of fans were down on RJ but he is a perfect fit imo. I'd love to get him back at the min especially with Parsons injury situation.

I'd like to see more rebuilding/retooling of the core with youth and more vets at the end of the bench. CV and RJ are perfect for those roles.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Blair is back on this team next season in a similar role. I don't like him at center at all but RC seems to love him. If CV doesn't return I'd be ok with Blair as long as RC doesn't overplay him at center. I'm hoping Powell can step up into a larger role though basically taking Amare's minutes with either CV or Blair in an insurance/situational role.

Last edited by rimrocker; 05-20-2015 at 09:49 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote