View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 04:35 PM   #738
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Yea I agree. I never thought I'd be rooting for LBJ after hating on him for such a long time. But man.. that dude is just unreal. He has had bad playoff series before, but he also has so much experience in the playoffs it was only a matter of time before he stopped being nervous and just plays.
That's where I'm at. I've spent the last decade hating Lebron's guts, but now I'm just enjoying the privilege of getting to watch such a truly transcendent player. I spend multiple plays just gasping, an literally laughing in disbelief at what I just saw him do. He really does give me that same feeling I had watching MJ as a kid. He could retire today and be one of the top seven or eight players ever. If he somehow manages to win this series with this broken down, depleted husk of a roster, that automatically puts him in the top three or four in my book.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote