View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 05:56 PM   #826
melvind
Banned

melvind can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Let me put it this way- the current Cavs roster when fully healthy is absolutely capable of winning a championship. However, the moment it was clear that they could have Lebron, Love and Irving, I believe they started thinking more than just "championship," they started thinking "dynasty." The midseason trades for Mozgov, Smith and Shumpert brought them a good deal closer. Right now, I think the difference between them being potential championship team and a potential dynasty is a high caliber sixth man. Every great team in history has had one. Hell, Golden State has several. It's why Popovich always started bringing Ginobili off the bench once the playoffs rolled around, even if he was always a starter during the regular season.

So if I'm David Griffin, my no. 1 priority this offseason (other than re-signing Love) is to shop around any combination of Delavedova, Shumpert, or Smith to get a scoring, playmaking sixth man.
Ok now that you have cleared that i can totally agree with you and understand your thought process now. Maybe he can convince his ole buddy D Wade to come and play that role since it appears Miami may be messing him around with his contract situation. Health would be an issue with Wade though.
melvind is offline   Reply With Quote