View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 06:05 PM   #828
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvind View Post
Ok now that you have cleared that i can totally agree with you and understand your thought process now. Maybe he can convince his ole buddy D Wade to come and play that role since it appears Miami may be messing him around with his contract situation. Health would be an issue with Wade though.
If the Cavs could pull that off, then that would definitely put them in "superteam" territory, and make them instant favorites for the next 2 championships at least. I don't see it happening though. Aside from Cleveland not being able to pay him nearly as much, Wade seems to really want to retire with Miami, and having 3 rings already, I don't think he's so hungry for more titles that he'll leave his comfort zone and take less money just for the opportunity to win more titles as a sixth man. Would be cool to see though.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote