View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 01:37 PM   #872
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I get the whole being fortunate themselves for their own lack of injuries. I do not understand the lack of validation for other teams being injured at pg(or elsewhere for that matter). GSW's never even saw an elimination game. I don't like the "if so and so was healthy such and such would have/have not happened". It's next man up, If one team invests everything into 3 star players(Cavs) and has "scrubs" everywhere else I'm not going to suddenly give some asterisk or lack of validity when one or two of those guys suddenly gets hurt. If you don't want James Jones type players playing heavy mins don't have 3 max type players take all your cap and a bench of players you don't want to even see the court. Guys on each one of those teams (Cavs, Rockettes, Grizz, Pelis) had guys get extra minutes and contribute. Another example... all year long we heard how Harden carried a scrub group of Rockettes by himself. How he just had no help around him with DH12 hurt, that includes PB and Dmo when they were healthy. Then suddenly PB isn't there(and DH12 is) and now it's an excuse for why GSW's are fortunate. Give me an effing break. First he's a MVP candidate for carrying scrubs, now GSW's are lucky cuz PB would have guarded steph and turned the tide of the series(Just stahp!!!). GSW beating the tar out of teams with that 59-0 stat or whatever it was of being up 15+ and never losing and never facing an elimination game and having 67 win season more than validates what they did in my book.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote