View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 02:30 PM   #117
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

The Mavs simply cannot say no to LMA if he wants to come (which I simply doubt). Is he the best PF in the NBA? Of course not? Is he as good as prime dirk? Of course not, but he is better than his efficiency suggests and would be used differently in Dallas and help a ton. Portland had a dark horse title contender last year with batum having a awful year by his standards before the awful wes injury. He helps the players around him a lot kind of like dirk does. It will make it easier to play Dirk 28 MPG or how much ever they want to play him. They would also have other options if Monta opts out and could still keep Tyson I believe. Aminu would be hard tho.

I love Tyson and while he stayed healthy for the most part games wise, his play defensively slipped after the hip issue, he really lost some explosiveness.