View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 03:14 PM   #3
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I still feel like we're in the same position as every summer where the Mavs don't have a selling point to big free agents. We've got Parsons coming off a major knee surgery and Dirk who is declining. Is that going to entice guys like Aldrige or Jordan to come here? Team needs do to a lot more than that to compete in the west. The guard position has to be seriously upgraded. I just don't see a way to do all of that this summer, but I hope I'm wrong.
This is the direction the NBA is headed too. Mavs need guards. But there arent a lot of guards right now the Mavs can get