View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 01:34 AM   #402
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I want Green for 10, and I think he could potentially be had for 10. If it's 12 I will not rip the Mavs for it. If the cap was not going up he would still be a 8mill a year guy and potentially a 10mill guy to the right team since he gives great defense and 41% 3pt shooting. Why is 8-10mill out of 63-66mill cap viewed as ok... yet 12m out of 89mill cap an overpay? The following year it would be 12m out of 108m projected cap. I do not understand this notion that 12mill is some kind of doom and gloom massive overpay.

If Green is the highlight of free agency then it will suck but I highly doubt the Mavs view Danny Green alone as some sort of Plan B scenario to the Plan A of LMA/DJ.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote