View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 01:25 PM   #417
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Replace Chandler with Jordan... The rest of the roster wouldn't matter if you had a young, talented trio of Jordan/Green/Parsons to attract free agents in 2016.

This season is going to be a bust no matter who we sign, so our best option is to position ourselves to take full advantage of the cap spike (with a focus on up-front talent, not depth). I'm sure all those question marks will be one-year stopgaps once again because we need to use the bulk of our cap space to start moving the needle north.
This is a tough pill for me to swallow. Seems to be the truth. If we can make Green and Jordan I can be happy with it. Just tough to see all the teams in the league poised to such big splashes and immediate title contenders.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote