View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 01:25 PM   #41
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartywithDirk View Post
Is Singh your brother? I can't think of any other reason why you're taking this so personally.
Did Signh steal your girlfriend? Why would YOU feel so impelled to crap on the pick and tell me that Upshaw was better despite the fact that Singh has yet to see the court AND guys like Upshaw were not only skipped over by a handful of teams, but also have noted baggage (dogging it, low-IQ, low-character, etc.)

Quote:
My opinion is we had better options.
That's fine. I respect opinions when they are based in reality. You said Upshaw, Woods, and Alexander were better. None of them were drafted so we didn't miss out on a single one. Perhaps there is a gem amongst that group. Perhaps they weren't drafted for a reason. Who knows? The point is, that we didn't miss out on an opportunity to snag them and therefore there may not be any good in drafting Singh, but there wasn't any harm either. I then asked which of the eight guys we actually missed out on were better and you didn't answer. I'm still waiting on that one.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote