View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 01:20 AM   #19
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Would you have? 4/30 is insane for a non-starter
For a 6th man I don't think its that outrageous. He probably wouldn't have started but with Chandler Parsons injuries....I wouldn't rule out him starting some this year at the 3 but even if he didn't start he was going to be a 30 minute a night type guy.

Everyone talks about the salary cap increase and there's going to be some solid teams out there with guys like that on their salary.

Iguodala with the Warriors is one of those guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Thats alot of cash.
Yeah it is. But for his potential.....I would've paid it. Mavs are going to have a hard time trying to net free agents this offseason especially trying to sale players to come to this team when there's only 4 or 5 guys on it. I thought Aminu was a decent guy to sell to other free agents along with PArsons.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote