View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 03:47 AM   #93
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Does Cuban really think Jordan will be our franchise player? He said it on the Bob & Dan show that he sees him as Shaq and Steve Nash, an MVP-caliber player. I hope it's just cool-aid talk and Carlisle won't be forced to run the offense through DJ. That would be a disaster.

I liked him admitting that we could have tanked the season, have it not for the successful moves. This tells me that they will be ready to tank when the times comes. I like that because I think we will need that premier talent after Dirk. DJ is obviously not that kind of guy. I absolutely love the signings, first option though, he is not.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 07-04-2015 at 03:48 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote