View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 04:58 PM   #470
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
A player taking a 20 million per year contract and then blind siding you a week later with talks of "second thoughts" and switching teams has happened before? So you can literally destroy a teams entire off season if you wanted? Bottom line is this even being a possibility at all is a joke. These people make way too much money to be this incompetent.

I could of taken almost anything this off season and kept on churning. I love being a Mav fan.I feel beyond blessed to be able to watch Nowitzki and rejoice in having a star who represents everything I care about flawlessly. If I had to wait a few years to be competitive again then so be it. But this...... Good god.
I'll feel lucky if this just destroys one offseason. I feel this could hurt us for half a decade.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote