View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 01:14 AM   #884
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
This is exactly how I feel. Tyson loved this city and loved playing for us. Why couldn't we just have paid him? It's like we didn't learn from the 2011 offseason debacle. The craziest thing to me is we now actually have some folks on here somehow upset that Tyson left. Why should Tyson sit around and wait for the Mavs to chase "big fish" even though he had already proven himself numerous times to this team? Tyson did the right thing for himself and his career if you ask me. Just sucks that we keep chasing after these big name free agents and we continue to get burned. Now watch in a few months after the burn of this debacle begins to fade a bit, we'll start chasing yet another big name free agent and the same thing will happen yet again.
Don't worry Cuban will be chasing Durant.