View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 05:29 AM   #898
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Waking up to this fucking bullshit. I can't believe this shit. Fuck him and FUCK the Clippers. I never thought I'd hate a franchise more than the Warriors, Lakers, and the fucking Heat. What a bitch. He didn't even talk to Cuban or Parsons, are you fucking kidding me? This dude is making Dwight look like a fucking professional. You know what? I hope the fucking Clippers never amount to anything. Seriously, I hope Paul never wins a ring or an MVP, fuck that asshole. You too Doc, you voiceless asshole, I hope by the end your career is over you can't even speak you piece of shit. Also, fuck Blake Griffin, trash fuck. Fuck the Clippers and all of their piece of shit fans. May they never win at anything. Curse those fucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
The thing that makes me saddest is that Deandre is not an isolated case. He's a perfect example of a generation of parents -- particularly of athletes-- who don't parent. They serve. They don't teach character or morals. They don't train kids to be respectful and treat others well. They treat them like kings. They do their laundry and buy them cars. In the case of athletes, they treat their kids like investments. They serve them like slaves now and when the kid makes it pro, ma and pa get a house and a car. A retirement account. We have a generation of people who think lying is okay, that "ghosting" (as Deandre did today) is just fine. You don't have to show respect by communicating. You don't have to say please and thank you. That is incredibly rare in this generation and even rarer among professional athletes who were groomed since middle school. Dirk should be the norm, but he's not. He's the knight in shining armor for just being the respectful, normal dude that everyone should be. It's ridiculous and sad and I may have had a few alcoholic beverages.
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to EricaLubarsky again.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 07-09-2015 at 05:33 AM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote