Thread: Tank or try?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 06:16 AM   #33
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Tank to the very bottom. When you tear something down, you tear it all the way down. I hope the Mavs go 0-82 next year. Also, I'd like to see if we can't manage to trade whatever pieces we have left for more picks. Load up on picks and and cap space for the near future, hope we get very lucky in the draft, and if we play all of our cards right, MAYBE we can relevant again in 3-5 years.

I hate that we can't make one last push before Dirk retires, but we don't have a choice anymore. This is the moment we've all dreaded for years. It's time for the Mavs to wake up and face reality.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote