View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 10:51 AM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
Been a long time since I started a thread so forgive if this doesn't fall under the category of 'thread worthy' but I feel like this is just what we need after all that we've been through the past few years (more so the past few hours.)

I just want to express how honored I am to be part of such a classy organization like the Dallas Mavericks and blessed that we don't resolve to such tasteless business ethics like some teams, which I shall refuse to name (err.. Clippers), practice.

Clearly, the team deserves better than this, most especially the fans. This will all be over soon. We will get ours one day. It's all just a wheel, could seem like we're headed down, but there's no other way to go after that but up.
Oh, come on, you have been around long enough to know better than that! This is the same organization that asked its fans to boo Mike Finley, for goodness sakes. If you think we wouldn't have put that same chair against the door given the chance...well, not sure you know your Dallas Mavericks!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote