View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 01:47 PM   #11
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Would we need to max Kanter in order to pry him from the Thunder?
We probably would have to in order to try and get him. I read somewhere that they were offering $15.5 and according to the cbafaq.com, the max for him would be $16,407,500. So I'm not sure that we could actually get him, but it would at least force OKC to spend more for him. They are already tight on cash for the next two years in order to keep KD and then Westbrook.

Is he worth that much? Probably not right now. But if he improves (to match his current attitude) and when the cap sky rockets, then yeah, he probably will be that much.

But honestly, we have to reach a $63 million payroll anyway and I would rather give it to him than a complete scrub. That is as long as we cannot rework Dirk's contract to max him out.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote