Thread: Tank or try?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:43 PM   #5
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I prefer to tank but if Dirk or FO don't want to tank or feel it's possible then whatever I can see that. I'm just not looking forward to another year of posters saying mavs don't treat draft seriously. I mean so many around here seem to be wanting to do right for Dirk yet when it fails like last few years inevitably it turns to more clown FO posting and how the FO failed Dirk. When draft night comes nobody is going to care we got Zaza for a 2nd it'll just be we traded a pick for a veteran to tread water again.
Have the terms of the trade been released? The pick can be heavily protected, just to have something involved for trade purposes.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote