View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 11:25 PM   #22
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I can't wait to watch our games against the Dips this year. We'll probably get slaughtered on the scoreboard but Zaza will not back down and will most likely get some good shots at their wimpy center.

I mentioned last night that we should get someone big enough to take some shots at him and I think Cuban found the perfect guy. Probably one of the main reasons we went after Zaza and I'd love to hear the conversation between him and Cuban before we play the Dips.
I like this term. The Dips aka NWA (Not Winning Anything), DeBitch Jordan, Glenda Rivers, Chrissy Paul, That ugly carrot top Motherfxcker, Steve Bitchmer and the rest of that franchise can all go to hell. F em.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote