View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 09:11 PM   #9
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
What he does off the court and what he does on the court are 2 completely different things. Even with his awful free throw shooting, Deandre Jordan is a extremely good NBA player, to suggest other wise is simply silly, he is a vastly underrated offensive player that people pay way too much attention to his free throw shooting.

And the bolded thing is quite simply a crock of shit, he is one of the top 30ish players or so in the NBA by advanced numbers and 26, he is worth a 20 million dollar a year salary over next 4 years, not many players are. Tyson Chandler who is good too, is not worth a max salary.
Go ahead and ignore the statement literally right before what you had to bold. I mean I clearly said he is worth the max but whatever. I never once said or implied he was not a good player(merely that he is a mental midget and it is absolutely valid to question what type of player he is going to be at his ceiling) but go ahead and rant away for absolutely no reason. And further, the statement I made is absolutely true considering who all is getting their max salary, simply stating "hes a max player" does not mean right now what it did last year. People called Parsons overpaid for getting his max. Now he is market value so stating Parsons is a max player is pointless because that can mean he is Jimmy Butler/Kawhi Leonard or it can mean he is Reggie Jackson/Khris Middleton.

Also if off the court ment nothing to on the court then where is Larry Sanders? I mean he is an elite rim protector on the court and worth a considerable amount of money... yet he's not on the court for any ON COURT reason? I'm sorry but we bent over backwards for that dude. That article that came out and explained just how much he led our entire organization on and then changed his mind and played card games instead of manning up.

Everything he did this off-season speaks to his character. Since when does character not play a role in a champion?
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote