View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 07:42 PM   #167
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

With the exception of 2 games from Tyler and Wayns where they stepped up, I thought it was pretty clear that JA and Powell both were head and shoulders above the rest and the only reason we were even watchable. Tyler may deserve a camp invite but his defense really does concern me. I want no part of Wayns. I know the announcers gushed over him during those 2 wins but in the 4 losses he was really hard to watch. Powell shot so many 3's I have to wonder if Mavs told him to stretch the floor and green light him on open ones much like they did with Ivan Johnson. I'm not worried about Powell's shot though it's his defense that needs work. Anderson's last 3 games from 3- 3/6, 4/6, 4/7. He didn't merely just catch and shoot either which is why I'm even more excited. I think he also finished 18-20 from FT line over the 6 games. I'd post Anderson's hype train but I have yet to find a big enough train for my love fest for the guy.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote