View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 09:47 AM   #174
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Next season he will play for the Texas Legends, the Mavericks’ D-League affiliate, so he can continue to develop. Steven Kyler of Basketball Insiders tells Mavs Moneyball that the Legends will bring in former Maverick DeSagana Diop to mentor and work with Singh. It’s too early to know how Singh will develop. However, the Mavericks appear to be genuinely invested in his progress. As for Singh, he already feels that he is up to the challenge. “I think it’s good to work with these guys,” he said about his teammates and coaches. “When I was here [in the first game] and we were really close with some D-League [players] I said, ‘Of course I can play with these guys. My body is ready for these guys … I’m here. I’m ready.'”
– via mavsmoneyball.com

DeSagana Diop, Satnam Singh, Dallas Mavericks
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote