View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 10:26 AM   #175
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Next season he will play for the Texas Legends, the Mavericks’ D-League affiliate, so he can continue to develop. Steven Kyler of Basketball Insiders tells Mavs Moneyball that the Legends will bring in former Maverick DeSagana Diop to mentor and work with Singh. It’s too early to know how Singh will develop. However, the Mavericks appear to be genuinely invested in his progress. As for Singh, he already feels that he is up to the challenge. “I think it’s good to work with these guys,” he said about his teammates and coaches. “When I was here [in the first game] and we were really close with some D-League [players] I said, ‘Of course I can play with these guys. My body is ready for these guys … I’m here. I’m ready.'”
– via mavsmoneyball.com

DeSagana Diop, Satnam Singh, Dallas Mavericks

LOL. You know you're raw when Diop is your mentor.

That being said one of my all time favorite Mavs memories will be that game 7 against the Spurs and Diop's FANTASTIC defense on Duncan that last possession and in overtime.