View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 12:51 AM   #1900
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone heard anything on Upshaw? Last I saw about 3 weeks ago he was going to sign a 2year minimum with partial guarantee with Lakers in just a day or 2. That was 3 weeks ago though and nothing has been sent to league office and nothing has been reported. I mean we are at 19 spots and I don't think we would give the last spot to another developmental player but at the same time.... We had Greg Smith on the 15man last year and he was so awful RC played Aminu at the 5 vs Deandre Jordan. So if a developmental player snuck into the 15man then it wouldn't be much different than seeing Greg Smith. We worked him out pre draft so if he is out there and we chose to sign all these other projects I'm pretty sure we didn't like what we saw from his workout from before the draft. Was just curious why I haven't read anything about him signing in over 3 weeks.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote