View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 05:45 PM   #1935
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think you remember the "up and comer" McGee from 3-5 years ago. It's been a downward spiral since then.
I hope he is right. Imagine if his career has the same thing happen to it in Dallas as Brandan Wright but maybe even better since the ceiling is actually even higher for him. I'm pretty excited about this rotation. We weren't guaranteed a championship with the man with the name that should not be mentioned. I think the Mavs were actually bailed out of a bad situation. His free throw shooting sucks, and we likely were not going to end up with Deron WIlliams either. I think that center needs someone like him or CP3 passing him the ball. He'd be the best center this team has had, but he wouldn't dominate like Shaq did in L.A.