View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #1936
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I must add that we cannot have this athletic freak in our starting lineup because that would ruin our lack of athleticism in our starting five. We are striving for high basketball IQ and a lack of mistakes. I think Zaza is still our #1 man with that being said.

Any predictions for the starting lineup when the regular season begins with injuries to Wesley Matthews (thanks Rondo!) and Chandler Parsons? I say Devin Harris gets the 2 spot, but I am not so sure that Jeremy Evans is getting the early nod for the starting role at small forward. I think it all depends on how well our rookie plays in the preseason.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 08-13-2015 at 08:26 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote