View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 09:37 AM   #28
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
This should be the Mav's theme this year. IF everyone is healthy, they should have a pretty good basketball team. They are going into the year with a whole lot of injury question marks. Lots of 'IFS' have to come together. McGee is probably only fourth on the injury IF Healthy list... About the only position the projected starter isn't on that list is PF--Dirk. Even he has an IF...IF his shooting can return to form. Towards the end of last year, it seemed to be.
I think this is a year for players to audition to be part of the core or rotation the following season.
Williams, McGee, Powell and Anderson all should have a good opportunity to become a big part of this team the following season depending on how well they do this year.

I don't expect much this year in terms of team success but will be mainly looking for guys to develop into larger roles going forward...especially McGee. I hope Rick has similar aspirations and gives these guys a fair opportunity.

Last edited by rimrocker; 08-19-2015 at 09:38 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote