View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 08:36 AM   #1319
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Brad Turner: Clippers center DeAndre Jordan has parted ways with his representatives from Relativity Sports, per source.
– via Twitter BA_Turner
Brad Turner: DJ has now been with 3 agents in seven years, Joel Bell, Wasserman Media Group, Relativity Sports.
– via Twitter BA_Turner
I will guess this was a 2 way street here.

Dan Fagan doesn't want him anymore. Dan represented him to owners. He lied. By proxy -- the representation lied.

How easy is it going to be for Fagan now to go to an owner and say I want/need this (maybe not so much on the stars, but the rest of them) and the owner be able to believe him. How many times do you think Fagan will have to listen to, but you worked a deal out with Mark for Deandre and then that didn't happen. The only answer Fagan can really give is that, we don't do business that way, and he is no longer with us.

I know that the media portrayed it as Dan Fagan forcing Deandre to do something that he really didn't want to do -- but from what I heard that simply wasn't the case - Dallas offered him everything he asked for, and now Dan Fagan has lots of egg on his face.

That break-up was inevitable with the loss of trust.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote