View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 07:17 AM   #409
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I'm looking at Deron and hoping for 36 year old Jason Kidd, who could not score at the rim, but was always looking to create. I think Deron has more physical skills than old man Kidd, but remains a great playmaker-passer and a decent defender.

If he gives us what Kidd did, I'd be ok with that. Anything more, is gravy on top.
The difference is that Kidd had a prime Dirk to pass the ball to. That is why it is essential for Deron to score the ball.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote