View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 02:01 PM   #50
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
That last spot will come down to Jenkins, Ndour or Mejri. Jenkins did look pretty good toward the end but with Matthews, Williams, Harris, Felton, Barea, Anderson and even Parsons we are loaded with good experience, youth and talent in the backcourt. Plus we have plenty of 3pt firepower with all the those plus Dirk, CV, Powell and Ndour (if he makes the team).

Our frontcourt is shaky at best so I'd be more inclined to go with Mejri or Ndour unless Jenkins becomes a standout the rest of preseason. Still need to see Mejri play though but if all are equal I'd go with the big guys first.
Agree 100% with this assessment, but I'm also starting to get the sense that Jenkins is going to simply outplay Mejri and Ndour and steal that last roster spot.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote