View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 09:27 PM   #30
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTmoney2424 View Post
Do they? We could be overrating this team like crazy. Parsons is very overrated and worth nowhere near what his contact is for. Matthews has been garbage so far. Dirk is still solid but very old. D will is a little up there in age. I mean Dirk and Deron in their prime could be really hard to handle but this team is just very old and frankly, just isnt that good.
Yah, yes they do have much better talent since they won the championship. Matching up is possible if McGee can guard the paint consistently. And Parsons doing an all around great game. He's done it before. I mean, we did well last year. Especially adding a bunch of random players. Cuban wants to start thinking long term players. Hence Matthews. Who I like also for this team. Even after Dirk retires.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote